- Dental implants, single tooth replacement, bridge fixed to implants, bar-supported denture
- Sinus lift,
- Bone augmentation, bone grafting with autologous bone or bone replacement material
- Preprosthetic surgery, Distraction osteogenesis
Oral and dentoalveolar surgery
- Surgical removal of impacted (wisdom-) teeth, damaged and non-restorable teeth
- Expose of impacted teeth for orthodontic reasons
- Removal of cysts of jaws and mouth
Orthognathic surgery, Cleft Lip and Palate
- Surgical reconstruction and realignment of the upper and lower jaw into proper dental and facial relationships to provide improved biting function and facial appearance.
- Surgical correction of birth defects of the face and skull including cleft lip and palate
- Setting of fractures of the jaws, cheek, nasal bones, the forehead and eye sockets.
- Repairing routine and complex facial skin lacerations (cuts),
- Microsurgery, reconnecting severed nerves, vessels and ducts
Orofacial cancer, benign tumors
- Head and neck surgery
- Removal of benign and malignant tumors of the oral and facial regions
- Microsurgery, Free flaps
Reconstructive surgery of the face,
- Correction of jaw, facial bone and facial soft tissue problems left as the result of previous trauma or removal of pathology. This surgery to restore form and function often includes moving skin, bone, nerves, and other tissues from other parts of the body to reconstruct the jaws and face. These same skills are also used when oral and maxillofacial surgeons perform cosmetic procedures for improvement of problems due to unwanted facial features or aging.
Plastic-Aesthetic facial surgery
- Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Otoplasty, Facelift
- Scar revision
- Removal of spots on the skin
Salivary gland disease
- Parotidectomy, Submandibulectomy
- Removal of stones of the salivary glands
- Diagnosis and treatment of facial pain disorders including those due to temporomandibular joint (TMJ) problems.
- Severe infections/abscess of the oral cavity, jaw, neck
- Maxillary sinus infections
Surgeries with local anaesthesia take place in our offices in Nicosia or Pafos.
Surgeries with general anaesthesia or sedation take place in a private hospital in Nicosia or Pafos
© Dr.Dr Nic Jung 2003 - 2012 (All Rights Reserved)